What To Expect During Your Visit
Your health story is unique to you. To help you achieve optimal wellness, my approach is to provide personalized care that takes into account your body, mind, and spirit. This often involves using a combination of approaches that are tailored to meet your individualized health goals and may include therapies such as herbal remedies, nutrition, supplemental nutriceuticals, homeopathics, body work, biofeedback, craniosacral therapy, lifestyle coaching, and counseling.
- Your First Visit will last 75 minutes. During this time we’ll review your overall health, delve more in depth about your main concerns, and do any physical exam that is indicated. We’ll discuss treatment options and together will create a treatment plan that meets your needs.
- Follow Up Visits last between 15 to 60 minutes depending on the focus of the visit such as consultations, refining treatment plans, reviewing laboratory results, performing procedures, or providing hands-on care such as craniosacral therapy.
Areas of Service:
- Women’s Health including annual exams and paps.
- Health Maintenance including wellness exams for men, women, and children.
- Sports Physicals
- Support for Chronic Conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, plus more.
- Acute Care for common ailments such as sore throat, upset stomach, yeast infection, plus more.
- Stress Management
Types of Treatment Modalities Used:
- Botanical Medicine
- Physical medicine
- CranioSacral Therapy
Laboratory and Imaging:
- Appropriate labs and imaging can be ordered as needed for your care.
Common Conditions Treated:
Below is a list of some (but not all) of the common concerns I see.
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Common Cold & Flu
- Emotional Issues
- Endocrine Disorders
- GI Disorders
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Issues
- Weight Gain/Loss